Macedonian Human Rights Movement International has launched its latest Our Name Is Macedonia campaign, demanding the immediate arrest of illegitimate, US-installed Macedonian “Prime Minister” Zoran Zaev and others, for violating Macedonia’s Constitution, contravening Parliamentary rules, and breaking Macedonian law. All of this in his treasonous attempts at changing the Republic of Macedonia’s name to “North Macedonia” and, despite his denials, the identity of all Macedonians – in the Republic of Macedonia, neighbouring countries and throughout the world – to “Northern Macedonian”.
Billboards, flyers and posters have gone up (see above) – and will continue to go up – throughout the Republic of Macedonia until Zaev et al face justice and any name change or negotiation of Macedonia’s name has permanently ended.
MHRMI calls on all Macedonians to:
• join our demand for the immediate arrest of Zoran Zaev and other traitorous government officials;
• demand the immediate and unconditional release of all political prisoners incarcerated by Zaev;
• support the Boycott Referendum campaign (and to prevent the illegal referendum from occurring);
• demand an end to mass Western foreign interference aimed at forcing a name change, such as the “Now or Never” threats by US and EU officials;
• demand that the international community respect the Republic of Macedonia’s basic right to self-determination and to respect international law and human rights conventions designed to protect it;
• demand that the international media stop portraying the cultural genocide of Macedonians as a “victory” and to support Macedonia and Macedonians as they do any other ethnic group.
MHRMI specifically calls on President Ivanov, using his power as head of state, to:
• order the immediate arrest of Zoran Zaev, Nikola Dimitrov, Talat Xhaferi, and others who have broken the law and committed treason, despite Zaev’s signed agreement with President Ivanov “assuring” his defence of Macedonia;
• end any discussion on changing Macedonia’s name because it is in clear violation of Macedonia’s constitution and Macedonian law;
• immediately withdraw from the 1995 Interim Accord because, not only is it anti-Macedonian, it is null and void because Greece violated its terms in 2008;
• demand that the United Nations immediately stop violating its own rules and accept the Republic of Macedonia under its proper name;
• call on other countries to demand an end to the undemocratic and racist name change/negotiations and use their power, including Turkey’s veto power in NATO and Russia’s veto power in the UN, to preemptively stop any discussion about changing Macedonia’s name.
Use the hashtags #ArrestZaev, #OurNameIsMacedonia and #Boycott in English and #АпсетеГоЗаев, #НашетоИмеЕМакедонија and #Бојкотирам/#Bojkotiram in Macedonian.
Macedonians cannot allow treason, foreign interventionism and illegal acts to prevail. Our Name Is Macedonia. Defend it and the world will defend you.