Speaking at a campaign rally in Zrnovci, DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski stressed the six reason why the SDSM was brought to power.
1. Change the Macedonia’s name, language and identity.
2. The ‘agreement’ with Bulgaria in which Macedonia effortlessly gave up its history to the eastern neighbor.
3. Migrants and islamization of Macedonia.
4. Destroy Macedonia from the inside by creating a bi-national country with albanian language as one of the official languages, despite the fact it is unconstitutional.
5. Increase of taxes.
6. Attack on traditional and Christian values by legalizing gay marriages and allowing the adoption of children by gay couples.