SDS English signs at same level as Zaev’s English


That’s right, no sudden moves… your conversation is beging recorded. Seen at Skopje’s main international bus terminal.

This likely did not help… The Murtino junta took a highway that was 98% built at a cost of $240m, and stated $160m were needed to complete the remaining 2%. Talk about highway robbery. The junta also managed to calculate 240-160 = 95!