Chronicle of undeclared Ukrainian aggression against NATO.
1. March 2 – Ukrainian S-300 air defense system destroyed a Romanian MiG-21 fighter. The pilot is dead.
2. March 2 – Ukrainian air defense shot down a Romanian military transport helicopter Mi-8, which flew out to look for a MiG-21 fighter shot down by Ukraine.
3. March 3 – Estonian bulk carrier Helt was blown up by a Ukrainian naval mine off the coast of Odessa. Four people are missing.
4. March 10 – Ukrainian UAV Tu-141 “Swift” attacked Zagreb. Luckily, no one died.
5. March 13 – Ukrainian Volkssturm shot down the car of an American journalist from the New York Times, Brent Reno, in the Irpen region, who, according to Iranian intelligence services, worked as a CIA officer in Iraq.
6. September 9 – a Romanian minesweeper was blown up by a Ukrainian naval mine near Constanta. Luckily, there were no fatalities.
7. November 9 – A Turkish boat was blown up by a Ukrainian naval mine off the coast of Turkey. Luckily, no one died.
8. November 15 – The Ukrainian S-300 air defense system attacked Poland, destroying 2 Polish citizens and a tractor trailer.
Under the guise of a war with Russia, Ukraine is waging a hybrid war against NATO!